We are currently seeking candidates for our Frankfurt office.
Senior Analyst / Junior Associate – Frankfurt Office
EC M&A seeks a Senior Analyst / Junior Associate. The position is a highly entrepreneurial and integral role in which the candidate shall have significant opportunities to drive project execution, interface with clients, acquirers and acquisition targets, and support senior bankers in various M&A transactions and marketing efforts. As a Senior Analyst / Junior Associate you will work with Managing Directors and Directors of the firm, as well as gain exceptional access to senior level clients and owners of businesses. You shall act as the project lead and key member of a small deal team and manage the day-to-day activities on your engagements. You will also manage and mentor analysts and interns. Your professional success at EC M&A is only limited by your talents and strong worth ethic. Your ability to jump into a deal and “hit the ground running” will be highly valued.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Support senior bankers in driving buy-side and sell-side project execution
– Develop financial models, presentations and pitchbook materials
– Conduct company and industry research; identify potential buyers or acquisition targets
– Drive projects from pitch to completion, including drafting marketing materials (i.e., teasers, confidential information memoranda, etc.), negotiating confidentiality agreements, interfacing with clients, buyers and targets, and providing due diligence and transaction support
EC Mergers & Acquisitions (EC M&A), founded in 1992, is an independent investment banking firm specializing in mergers, acquisitions, private company sales and corporate divestitures. Our transactions are typically focused in the industrial technologies space, between $20 – $500 million in transaction value and cross-border in nature. We have completed hundreds of deals across six continents. Furthermore our clients are primarily Fortune 1000 “blue chip” multinational corporations and selected private equity firms. With offices in New York, Chicago, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Prague, Beijing and Hong Kong, we have a proven track record of advising clients on acquisitions and divestitures/sales of small-to-medium sized companies.
Our firm’s success is reinforced by our collaborative and team-oriented professionals. Our culture is a highly entrepreneurial one that fosters a sense of collegiality and strong work ethic. Candidates with resourceful, “can do” attitudes and who enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment can thrive in our organization.
– BA or equivalent with emphasis in finance/accounting; MBA is preferred but not required
– Previous experience in Investment Banking is required.
– Excellent written & verbal communication skills
– Expertise with PowerPoint, Excel and Word
– Ability to work independently and efficiency in a fast-paced environment
– Highly detail oriented, and strong work ethic
– Experience with databases such as Orbis, Amadeus, Mergermarket, Thomson Reuters and Hoovers
EC M&A offers a highly competitive compensation package which includes base salary and performance-based bonus.
Please submit your cover letter and resume / CV for consideration to email@example.com. We will not sponsor visa applications at this time.